Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My 2 thumbs up list ;)

These are things that have my interest as of now :)
Enjoy !

LOLA "lola love"MONROE
Look up Boss Bitches World on Livemixtapes.com :)
Lately Female rappers are coming up and being more mainstream and Lola is a former video girl but i cant help but like her lol ... all this tough sound coming from such a tiny pretty girl lol ... she is from dc but is really ethiopian or something like that...I Know cool right haha :)

well Ms. Monroe is currently my fave.... i WAS a Nicki Minaj Fan ... but her rapping style is a bit bizzar if you get what im saying.... i always have been a Trina fan ... and thumbs up to her because she is STILL doing her thing so many years later! :)


Wiz Khalifa / Travis Barker / Tattoos in gerneral



Omg ok so wiz khalifa is deff the hottest thing out right now...drake is still fine with me but he is kinda getting old ... i have a short attention span when it comes to music ... but anyway wiz isnt even that cute but its something about them tatts that drive me CRAZY !!!! even travis barker the skinny white boy has captured my heart lol ... its those tatts lol :) :)




oh yeah check out his new cd ... deal or no deal ... thumbs up



studio lovin = Fav Song ever :)




This is my tribute to sexiness lol .... i have a variety of different taste lol ... i like to mix it up a bit :)




Matt Damon ... ohhh wee .... white sexxiness :)




Now this explains itself ! this is just toooooo much for me.... Reggie Bush is a Greek God that has come down to earth to live in my dreams lol


Now this is the guy from antwone fisher and some other movies and he is tv now ... but he is like my deffinition of handsome .... he isnt fine or sexy ... but handsome ... this is what i want my husband to look like ... :)


Now Trey Songz is like the sex symbol of of generation .... epitome of sexxy .... and his mixtape ...ANTICIPATION ....is a MUST hear !!!!

scrachin me up and you belong to me = Fav Song !!!


~Thats it for now ...hope you enjoyed~
~*~ Peace & Love ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment