Thursday, November 26, 2009

WEAVE ?





I have had an interesting experience with my hair since when i was around 5 getting my first perm. i had natural hair down my back, braids, medium length, slight color, and most recently weave and currently a short haircut.

I previously had such a negative opinion on weave wearers. But now i love weave. I Think its great... when its kept up of course.

when i took my weave out .... i stayed in the house and when my mom recently forced me to take it out for good i cried and cried in the chair because i loved my long hair ... i now have a short haircut and im thinking about getting it faded in the back ... like monica's ... omg i gotta add ... she is BEAUTIFUL ... glad she is doing well ... but her show is boring lol ... she has such a beautiful family ... good luck monica :)



But i feel like most people (men especially) have these negative opinions on weave ... like they are fake and make the person fake and all this foolishness.
this is like a little outdated
Chris Rock recently did a documentry to bascially educate about the black females expereince with their hair.
Im wondering what other opinions are ?



like wendy williams ... she is ridiculously obnoxious and ignorant may i add
her wigs are so .... soooo... just ugghh gross

but one of the best weaves i have seen recently is deff Toya ... from tiny and toya .... that show should be titled something like .. the life and times of former hoodrats lol ... tiny should be added to my yuck list asap! lol but anyway Toya's hair is always beautiful

and this is officially the worst weave/wig/hat or whatever in history :/ yuck


but too my point ... weaves are an enhancement of beauty.... rock it down too your butt if it looks good.

PEACE&LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment