Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My yuck list as of 9/24/09




this is a list of things that i hate/dislike/are repulsed by ...
hope i dont offend anyone hehehe :)


Air Brushed Anything!!

this just scream PWT !!! (poor white trash) or ghetto ghetto hoodness lol
i hate the R.I.P shirts and hoodies i see with an ironed on picture and airbrushing on it
its so tired and ignorant !!!!!!


PANTYLINES!!!

this is sick ! ladies thongs were invented for a reason ... it looks tacky ... fix it !!!!!


FAKE UGGS!!!!

ok first let me say ... i love uggs! ... they are the greatest most comfy shoe ever...
many cant understand the obbsession ...
but its like if you like them you love them and if you dont like them then you hate them
kinda like jordans for guys they pay hundreds of dollars for shoes that are not half as great as uggs :)

but too my point !....FAKE UGGS!!!
they just annoy me ... and they look all ran over like your walking on the sides = gross tacky and just yuck :/

FOR AUTHENTIC UGG LOVES!!!
do you ever see someone with boots that look like uggs from the front then you look over your shoulder
to see if they are real lol
just wondering if its just me lol


SENIORITIS !!!!
ughhhh i think this will be the death of me ...
idk how much longer i can take of this hell i call high school
IM SOOOO OVER IT !!!
UGHH fml :/

my sen10r shirt is cute though isnt it :) :)
im pretty creative

SO GLAD TO BE A SENIOR BUT SOOOOOO READY FOR IT TO BE OVER!!!!




peace and love :)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment